Saturday, April 17, 2010

My cousin MERRY makes beautiful Family Trees!


My cousin MERRY has recently started a new venture. We have been researching our shared BEAGARY-LANDERS ancestry for about six years. I told her about my blog and said I would be happy to make an announcment about her Family Trees. Here is what she sent for me to include in my blog!

Hi Jacki,

I would love you to tell your bloggers about my new venture, FamilyAncesTrees. I have a beautiful, original 5 generation Family Tree Chart that I will create either by an uploaded GEDCOM or completed chart. Each leaf entry contains a name with birth and death dates and locations. The Tree is 13" x 10" and fits into a standard 20" x 16" frame and mat.

I also offer to work together with the client, to search available online databases, in an effort to fill as many leaves as possible.

It's really a very special gift for a wedding, anniversary, shower, or birthday, a wonderful family or reunion project, or a beautiful display of dedicated research.

Please send them to have a look at: http://www.familyancestrees.com/

Any questions: Merry@FamilyAncesTrees.com

Thanks so much!

Cousin Merry

No comments:

Post a Comment